We had a wonderful, fruitful semester in The YadaFactor Experience during our Winter 2021 Session. It was such a blessing to serve 24 women and men through the course.
Words used by participants to describe their Yada experience included: growing, calming, deepening, enlightening, stunning, refreshing, loud, exciting, fulfilling, sweet, encouraging, focusing, profound, convicting, conversation, praise, inspired, and anchor.
Anonymous testimonies from participants this semester:
- It has been so good to get into the habit of seeing what God is saying to me through the Bible.
- I love the structure and aspect of feedback – it takes away a lot of pressure.
- The feedback from the group/triad helped me hear what I may not have heard.
- YADA provides a space of no judgement.
- With pen in hand and a scripture before me, the Holy Spirit alerts me to what to process that day. I have been finding a lot of encouragement from the Lord in my YADA time in the past 2 months.
- I especially like the concept of reading a whole book of the bible as I YADA to more fully see God at work in the scripture rather than a topical scripture approach (in many Bible Studies). Yes, my desire to know God more has increased after YADA. I don’t want to miss what he wants me to hear every day.
- The whole experience has been inspirational. I could even hear God’s voice in what other people were sharing, even though it wasn’t about me.
- I have learned how to really look closer into my life and where I am as God speaks to me through His Word.
- I use the SOAP method in all studies of the Word. When I use my Bible app I am observing God in the scriptures and applying it to my daily life. I am enjoying God in so many ways now more than ever.
- The relationship of trust that is formed is precious and real. There is a uniting of purpose with like-minded people.
- I am more focused and intentional about spending that time with God.
YadaFactor is a proven pathway to go deeper with God. As believers, we have access to an array of Bible studies, workshops, sermons and conferences, but we lack guidance to process this wisdom personally. Often we miss God’s still small voice. We have discovered it’s in hearing His voice confidently that we are sustained and transformed. It’s here God unlocks deep intimacy.
YadaFactor provides the guidance you have been longing for to grow and go deeper with God.
Questions? Contact us!